Our approach to fundraising is simple – We take the frustration & stress away from your School or Corporation. There’s NO financial burden or commitments on your part!
- Whether it’s the Dean, Principal or Superintendent of Schools, head of PTO (patent teacher organization), Sports director, Human Resources, etc. we conduct an initial consultation.
- We discuss your yearly calendar of events (School Fall/Spring Gala, Sporting event, Holidays, such as Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Mother Days, and Graduation or Corporate Events, employee or customer appreciation).
- We review our extensive list of product offerings and provide guidance to decide what best meets your event; at this time an agreed upon percentage of proceeds is decided
- EFG and client sign an authorization agreement letter which protects your logo
- EFG take your logo back to our marketing department and custom design your logo onto your choice of product
- We then send you mock-ups; once approved we then take final selection to our in-house engraving plant and create actual product
- EFG then ships product directly to your or your client’s door
Step 4: Most rewarding
- When the last product is delivered Elite Fundraising Group will present a check to you based upon the agreed percentage on gross sales and we move to plan the next event!